Hue City is one of places which have many cultural heritage. Up to now, there is no place like Hue remaining a lot of originally historical vestiges as in this ancient Capital City.
Morning: Pick up at your hotel 7:30 am by car.
- Minh Mạng Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Traditional Martial Art Van An
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Conicat Hat & Incense Making Village
Noon: Buffet lunch (50 traditional foods, Asia & Western foods).
Afternoon: Continue by bus.
- The Citadel
- Thien Mu Pagoda
Then get on the boat for a sight -seeing along the Perfume River to see fishing village and sampan on the way back. Do not miss the Sunset on the Perfume River!
Back to town at 4:30 pm.
- Pick up at your hotel
- Bus and boat
- English speaking guide
- Lunch (buffet)
- Entrance fees
- Cold towers
- Personal expense, drinks.
- Pick up at your hotel 7:30 AM and 8:15 AM depart
- Children from 1-3 years old is free
- Children from 3-7 years old is 50% of ticket
- Children over 7 years old is 1 ticket